Sunday, April 21, 2013

Nudie Jeans

I'm on a Nudie craze lately - I've been a long-time Nudie fan, I own half of dozens of Nudie Jeans, for God's sake I wanted to go to Gothenburg's because Nudie was founded there.

I added 4 Nudie pieces to my wardrobe this week:

Denim jacket - I think Denim Jackets are making a comeback, they never went out of style but I think they are coming back in trend. 

Tube Kelly White Jeans - I'm feeling adventurous lately and I think we all should be a more daring and expected sometimes. Wear a pair of White Jeans for something totally unexpected. I have to say this is my first  pair and I just had to have it. 

Here are some tips on how to wear white:


If anyone knows how to make a great fitting pants - it's Nudie. I'm not a khaki wearer because I think they get dirty easier, baggy, not a good fit but not Nudie's. I got one in smoky blue and I'm thinking of adding more to my collection. 


High Kai 

Why I need another pair of indigo Nudie jeans I don't know - it's a new cut - High Kai so I just had to have it. 







No comments:

Post a Comment