Saturday, August 25, 2012

Strandmon Wing Chair

I've been looking around for a comfy armchair for my master bedroom. The chair has to look sleek and has to be a spot for me to sit down with my legs up to do some reading or just chill. Of course, budget has to be in within parameters too.

Never have I been so excited for an Ikea product, coming in 1st October 2012 ! - The Strandmon Wing chair, together with the ottoman is on top of my wish list!


I am never a big fan of flat pack furnitures but I allow myself dosage of small quantity of very little accessories from IKEA. The last thing I want when people over to my house is to notice the Billy Bookcase, or the this and that $9.90 coffee table that looks like someone with a student budget has.

But this chair definitely looks very attractive and I'm very eager to own it, it comes with Blue as well which is perfect with the colour scheme of my master bedroom.


No comments:

Post a Comment