Saturday, May 25, 2013

Head Porter

I have been looking around for a backpack for the longest time - my Bill Amberg Hunter Ruck Sack, unfortunately was a huge disappointment and the strap broke off after 4 months of usage. After a few angry emails to Bill Amberg to their Mayfair store, I managed to get a refund. The bag was too small to fit a laptop and just a nuisance. The compartment had no closure so things can easily fall out when you stuff your bag in our overhead compartment in a plane.


Anyway, I've always loved anything Japanese-made and when I came across this backpack from Porter, I'm immediately sold and the colour - blue is my favourite! Thank God for their international shipping and I've placed my order - YEN34,000. You know when you see something at first sight and something you gotta have - this bag did that to me.



The strap looks hardwearing and comfy for travels too, which is a big plus. 
Photos from Head Porter



No comments:

Post a Comment