Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Bangkok, Thailand

Bangkok - a city like no other. It's crazy, hustle bustle, dirty, unbearably hot and humid, insane traffic and hookers. That aside, it's famous for its tuk tuks, food, massages - although I'm trying to remember the last time I went for a Thai massage in Bangkok without being asked if I wanted a happy ending despite my efforts of only looking for establishments with clear signage of "no extra service" which has clearly proved to be a waste of time. 



 My colleagues and I went to their cooking school to learn how to cook their signature Tom Yum dish. I was surprised to learn that it's actually quite easy - well, provided you have the right ingredients.
 I  prepped this. 


 
End result - restaurant quality, right?

View from our restaurant of the temple. 


No comments:

Post a Comment