Sunday, March 25, 2012

Pullman Bangkok

I was in Bangkok last week for business and stayed at the Pullman's. It was my first experience staying at the Pullman's and it was quite pleasant. The hotel was very contemporary and I really liked its landscape. The room was average and generic, so nothing too exciting there.


Pool
seating area Infinity Pool


Koi pond in the garden. I really like the Asian influence in its hotel design.




nicely landscaped garden at ground floor.




Infinity pool with Lotus.

The hotel lobby decor was very minimalistic and modern. I like how they line up the orchids on a straight line for a clean, minimalistic look.




Breakfast area



the ensuite was too generic for my liking.

same goes with the room, it looked bland and generic. Nothing too exciting there.




No comments:

Post a Comment