Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Mario Testino Home


One of my favourite photographers is Mario Testino. I have been admiring his work since the early days of his provocative Gucci or Kate Moss images.

To my delight, his house was featured in Vogue via a home decorating website I frequent,Habitually Chic. Another website which is my favourite is The Selby which features homes of creative people.






I also noticed the pastel colour palette throughout the house.


It just goes to prove the importance of Art in any room. It definitely tells a story about person living in and in this case, his amazing eye and taste for art. I also love how he split the room into many areas by underlaying them with different rugs, definitely a tip I would like to experiment.

more Arts. Art are not just restricted to wall hangings but sculptures, ceramics and that coffee table is definitely a work of art in itself. Very inspirational.






No comments:

Post a Comment