Saturday, December 10, 2011

Wallpaper


Before

After


I would love to have De Gournay fish wallpaper but after receiving a quote of about $10k to cover my foyer wall, I decided to go for a much cheaper alternative wallpaper by Rasch.

Rasch is a German brand and its quality is impeccable even for someone as impatient as me. It is my first time hanging wallpaper and I gotta say I was ambitious for attempting a wallpaper in somewhere so prominent in my home. I have learnt a lot from this and I'm sure I would do a much better job next time.

For all its worth, market price for wallpaper hanging is about $40 per roll, I spent 6 hours hanging 4 rolls and $160 for 6 hours of work is justified. It was no simple task!

What do you think? Do you think it's too noisy and contemporary and would date really quick?

No comments:

Post a Comment