Friday, February 3, 2012

Business Class Air New Zealand

Still pissed off having to endure a lengthy transit in LAX, I boarded my transit flight to LAX from Auckland when my boarding pass beeped red and the lady informed me that I have been complimentarily been upgraded to business! Wow, suddenly I felt less pissed, in fact,I forgave Air New Zealand for the inconvenience caused. My first ever free upgrade and first Business Class seat on a long haul flight!


3 course dinner served on fine bone china and silver. There was no cart being pushed around and felt like a restaurant dining experience where the 'waitress' took your order and served your meal of your choice.
1B. Front row.
La Prairie toiletries to help you with dehydrated skin and chapped lips.



Seat converts into a flat bed complete with fluffy duvet and down pillow. I've never slept so well on a plane before (with help of sleeping pill) and woke up to breakfast before landing in LAX, refreshed. Service was excellent, it was really hard adjusting to cattle class after this. Needless to say, the experience was very well appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment